Organising an Event
Running an AOQ event, whether online or in-person, is very straightforward. Just follow the steps!
- Check your proposed date and time to make sure your event doesn’t clash with an existing event (only required for Zoom events)
- See what information you need to provide in order to run your event
- Complete any required forms
- Check if any extra bits and pieces are required eg Slide required for BEA webinars
- Have a great event!
Complete one form only:
- Event Proposal Form – Proposed webinars, Special Interest Group, New Training Course etc.
- Event Notice – Repeat events like Chapter Events, ongoing Special Interest Group meetings etc.
Guide to information flow between Events, Membes, eNewsletter and Website
AOQ Guide to running a successful webinar
All webinars run in conjunction with BEA must include this slide in their slide deck.